Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Manila Haul

I love Manila!!! Mainly because of the different shopping malls that stands just about anywhere. If i am working in Manila and I own a credit card, definitely I'd be broke 1 day after payday.

It's best to describe myself as a shoppingera. However, I'm still in a level that I can control my spending. I usually pay my debts (laptop, electric bills, Innove bills and postpaid plan) the moment I have cash on hand. So that I could already freely spend what's left in my pocket. It's annoying to shop around when you know there is something that you need to pay first. I think it's called nagdadalawang isip. It's really bothersome, ya know.

Anyway, when I was in Manila. I grabbed the opportunity to buy things that I know i can't find here in Iloilo. Here are my few purchases:

Hygiene purchases:
Elianto's Natural Beauty Green Tea & Chamomile (they were on sale for 299 php instead of 499 php)
L'oreal Elseve Smooth Intense Nutri-smoothing mask (29.75 php)
Honeybee ballistic from Lush (200 - 250 php)

Make up purchases:
wet n' wild Ultimate match in Nude 854A (499 php)
Elf Eyebrow Kit in Light (249 php)

Fashion purchases:
Necklace from Divisoria (100 php)
Fall bracelet from divisoria (80 php)
Forever 21 sunglasses (365 php)

I am loving the bracelet. :) I wore for it for about 5 times already eversince I went home. lol

Here's a closer picture.


Lovely, isn't it? The flowers are like pale pink peach and the brownish gold stones. Of course they are fake. lol I will do reviews on the make up and the beauty purchases within this month.

Hope to see you around till then ladies! :)

Thank you.

Much love, Peepir


4 comments:

  1. I also have the same eyebrow kit, it's pretty good, more better if you have a better eyebrow brush for control and better shape. But the brush that came along with it works fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! pareho tayo :)

    I use the Marionnaud eyebrow brush instead of the one that came with the kit. Ang super liit and time consuming. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually found time to go to Divi???!!! I love your necklace! and your shades! mine just broke so I need to replace them. I'm curious about your Elianto haul so I'll be waiting for your review on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I did. haha! :) I really had to make sure that we save a day for Divi. I love it there kahit magulo and crowded. haha

    ReplyDelete

lovelyfatbones.blogspot.com